Tuesday, April 5, 2011

1 week cleanse

Soo, since i've been doing sooo terribly with bulima, i've decided that for 1 week i'm just going to ignore the thought of 'meals'. the though of 'today i will eat 3 small vegan meals and be done' no, that always screws me up. NO, for 1 week a meal is 100 calories or less and less is more. If it's a time i usually eat, i'll say no. Food is evil. I don't need food. Food will ruin me. It will make me fail my classes, it will turn me into a lard ass, it will turn me into a no-chinned-fat-slut like my roommate. No, food is failure. failure as a human being.

The only things i will eat:
mushrooms
green onions
fruits
non starch veggies
egg whites
sugar free frozen yogurt--only if i get dizzy

-no added sugar
-no added fat
-no starch or carbs

+ unlimited coffee, tea, diet drinks, sugar free water enhancers

Exercise: minimum of 1 hour per day (any of the following)

+walking
+dancing
+cardio machines
+toning exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment