Friday, April 1, 2011

Summer Slim Down Competition

So I am entering myself into this competion hosted by Sunshinechild. Hopefully this will help me kick my bulimia and lose some weight before it will become unacceptable to wear jackets everyday. It's a 51 day slim down competition and the people who lose the most %  of their body weight gets prizes. I don't really mind prizes, afterall, the weightloss is the real prize. My goal weights are:
GW1: 98
GW2:94
GW3:92
GW4:90
UGW88--31-22-32

Right now i'm 102, uggghhh 14lbs to go, 14 lbs to go.
I'm sooo tired of being such a fatass. I wish I could get a hold of that one chemical that stops addictions. I know there is such a thing. If I could get a bit of that, then maybe i'll stop my bulimia altogether and lose all this fat. Stupid bulima has made me gain almost 10 lbs by now. DX

No comments:

Post a Comment