Wednesday, February 15, 2012

lets leave last week in the deep past and work hard for a better tommorow

Ok, so last week uuughhh last week. I pretty much binged everyday and i couldn't purge nor exercise.... because i was just to stressed-the-fuck-out. I haven't weighed myself since before in which i was 94.8 lbs. but the last 2 days have been decent. I started working out like mad again now that my schedule has freed up a bit due to the finishing of round 1 of midterms. I know i haven't recovered from last week yet interms of weight. I litterally felt like a sick over bloated pig everyday T.T but I making a point to try to undo as much of that as i can. pretty much every part of my body is sore or tired from working out 2xs per day for a the last couple of days. I'm going to work out 1 or 2 times per day till friday, then once on saturday and once on sunday if my joints can handle it. my goal is to be back down to at minimum 96 lbs by friday/saturday in and around there. Not sure how much i have to lose by then but god i hope i make it. I'm crossing my fingers that my ammenorea has come back. so far i'm about 10 days late, hopefully that means i didn't gain to much weight. I'm hoping to basically not have it again till at least july. *cross fingers*

In terms of school and everything i'm doing soso, like B+--C range. It's to be expected. I mean it's fricken ucla after all and i have 18 units all of which are science major required course. I'm just praying to make it through and not flip my shit and fail a course or 2.

Yesterday was valentine's day i'm sure most people are aware of that. I don't understand why single people gripe so much about being single... I mean I personally made a choice to stay single for the rest of my life 3 years ago and i'd like to stick by that choice. 50% of marriages fail, a large part of the ones that don't are only intact for sake of children or social benefits, ect ect. in my opinion, people who are single are probably happier off in the long run. Not to mention sex makes me want to vomit as i find it to be repulsive and insulting to myself. honestly the only thing i wouldn't feel ashamed of myself for playing dirty to is the camera.. maybe because it can't look back at you with lustful putrifying eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment