Thursday, February 9, 2012

A new day another chance

I did pretty well yesterday, clocked in at 600 calories, all from super healthy things i don't regret eating. I worked hard yesterday to make up for a shity monday and tuesday. I had class from 10-6pm and then I made a mini white track jacket. The jacket is flipping adorable. I actually kinda want to make more of them cuz they're so damn cute. It didn't take me long to make. I made the pattern over the weekend and sewed it with lining in under 3 hours. I'm gonna go back and do a few small modifications but hopefully by the end of this weekend i'll have a super sexy new jacket for cosplay. I also am hoping that by the end of the weekend my sins will be made up for. I guess if i'm under 95 lbs by sunday i'll know. I'm hopeful because my period hasn't come yet. it's 4 days late and i hope i miss it this month *crossing fingers* when i'm under 95-96 lbs i generally miss my period all together. This last month has been i guess a good one over all. I've never gotten so much done in so little time. In a reflection of the past month, i've:
*kept up with an 18 unit load (of which are all bio major required classes at one of the most well known universities across the damn planet)
*Made a full cosplay costume accesories and all
*made a legit jacket
*lost around 4 lbs =D
yeah i would say even though i've had some mishaps this has been a pretty sucessful month. I've been stressed out beyond reasonability but whatever, it doesn't matter as long as i'm getting thinner. I litterally can't sleep anymore, I'm sooo dead tired every fricken day and i can feel it in my eyeballs but come night time i'll toss and turn until 6:30 am.... and repeat. Tired to the point of delirium and too on a roll and stressed out to sleep. Like i can hear my heard pounding in my head as I try and fail to sleep.... god i hope i can keep upwith this for 6 more weeks. I think i've went through over 25 cans on energy drinks in the past month >.> maybe more..... I'm sure my roommates must think i'm flipping shit insane by now. There are litteraly like 3 empty cans of rock star on my desk and another 6 empty cans in the trash... and i emptied that shit less than a week ago.... I'd have to say though.... energy drinks make an awesome breakfast. After i started having them for breakfast i realize that part of the reason why i crave food all day and just want to stuff my face is because of breakfast. If i can get through not eating till like lunch I can finish the day with under 1000 calories easily... if i eat breakfast, omg, i just want to eat until i can't fricken breath. It does kinda suck though to try to sleep for hours and hours and just be tossing and turning and hungry.... and before i can' grab my card and stuff my face full of breakfast if i can grab and engergy drink or two, the day goes by much better. which reminds me i gotta go restock on these things. I just finished my last one T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment