Wednesday, March 30, 2011

5.5 days without binging and purging or chewing and spitting

So yesterday I did binge and purge once. It was a small one that didn't actually contain junk food. It was about a 700-800 calorie binge consisting of rice, seaweed salad, green salad, and 2 slices of heavily buttered bread. However the trick with this 10 week break the binge diet is to come back with full force everytime you mess up. So I clocked in at 5.5 days without food abuse. Now I know for sure that I can go 5.5 days without abusing food. So knowing that I can keep pushing that out. If I can do the 5.5 days, how much harder can it be to push it out to 6 days or 7 days? Get the idea? It's like building up tolerance to go without the food abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, darling! 5 1/2 days is a really great start. I admire you so much for kicking Mia right in the ass. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete