Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not doing to well =(

I haven't been doing to well recently. Ever since I learned that I failed one of my major courses I've felt just hopeless. I have to take summer school to make it up and I can't move on until I make it up so as of right now I will be 2 quarters behind in my major at the end of spring. By the end of summer, assuming I pass both classes, I will be all caught up. However, failing this class my jepordize my chances of transfering out of this fuck hole of a place called Orange asswipe County. The thought of being stuck here not only for the summer but for the next 2 years makes me want to die. I feel like I don't know what the hell I'm doing here in college. This is supposed to be some big opportunity in my life but I can't appreciate the value of it because I'm walking around thinking that I'm wasting away here because that's whats happening to me. Being here has brought bulimia upon me, it has killed my inspirations, driven my identity into hibernation, isolated me from anyone who even remotely understands or cares about me or who I understand and even remotely cares about. I don't do anything that I even remotely consider fun. I am essentially rotting here. I feel like I've been sent here to suffer and die. I have no dreams of any kind of career because school is so dreadfully uninspiring that I think if this is my future, I think I'd rather die now and not bother having to deal with this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment