Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekly fasting ritual

For all of those fasting with me thanks soo much!! I'm gonna make a proposal. I want to make fasting part of my life so i propose to do a 36hour fast every week. sunday 8pm till tuesday 8 am. i hope everyone's doing well on their fast so far. remember that you can have as many low or no calorie sugar free drinks as you want, and safe foods are (raw, or steamed) lettuce, tomatos, and celery ( you can also have cucumbers) stay away from salad dressings unless they are the fat free version.

I've been doing well on my fast. i did cheat a little, i had once slice of cheese (70) and i slice of low fat ham(35) but still including all of the drinks i've had today my total calorie intake is only 435 plus i went to the gym today and burned off 400 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment