Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's been a while

Hey everyone i know it's been a while since i posted. I havn't been doing so great. I think i'm around 104 right now. T.T super obese. I've got to drop weight by early september. I have to!!!! I must!!! I have photoshoots to do in september in outfits that are not very forgiving!!! I wish i knew a way to stop the binges. fucking binges always screw me up. Anyway today i was doing well till about 2 pm, and then went on a 750 calorie binge of apples and corn and carrots and frozen yogurt ><!!!!! I need to go to the gym later and go swimming. Get rid of all this fat, erase all this failure

1 comment:

  1. look at the bright side hun ,u binged on healthy foods and thats better than cake and ice cream which aren't forgiving AT ALL . u can burn them off go go go!!! xoxo much luv

    ReplyDelete