Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finally back to 2 digits...

Sooo.... I've bee ok this week, i did abuse food to some degree but i havent been doing manicly. I did 2 mini binges and purge sessions on friday because i was just around too much cookies and cake that day. But other than that i haven't been so full i just wanted to die since before the convention. I think con shrunk my appetite. That or it's given me other things to think about so my mind does start to wander off to obsess about food. I've been getting better about the obsessive food thoughts. Funny thing is, I eat way less if i just eat out everyday. Isn't that strange? I eat way less if i can't calculate the exact calories of everything before i eat it. So strange how magazines tell you to eat in if you want to lose weight... I'm the exact opposite. When i eat out, i hardly eat even if i'm so hungry that i'm gonna pass out. But at home i eat till i wanna just puke my guts out even if i wasn't hungry.... So yeah. Don't listen to magazines, they're just trying to fuck with you. I mean i eat way less if i eat out cuz i think everything is covered in oil and fat even if it wasn't, so i only eat i tiny amount of it. Not to mention food that you buy in restaurants taste like sweaty under arms anyways. The other things i like about eating out is the huge glasses of ice water. I drink one before the food gets to the table and i'm full.

I've had 1050 calories today, 900 yesterday. I walked off 250 calories today, net 1700 over this past weekend, which if you've been following me for a while, is just about the most amazing news i've ever heard. compare this to the usual 3700 over the weekend back in winter...... god it's amazing. I can't beleive it, for once it's a weekend and i don't want to kill myself when i look in the mirror. For once i don't wish that i could just erase this weekend from history.

I woke up this morning and i was 99.2 lbs.... I thought i would never see the day when i would be back into the 2 digits. It's very encouraging to see this. The biggest motivation for weightloss is seeing those numbers go down. The smaller it gets the small you want it to get. I'm soo happy. My goal is to be 97 lb by friday. I'm getting peircings with my friends on friday, i'm getting anywhere between 3-5 peircings done. I'll decide as i go.


EXCITED!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great eating behavior :D
    I hope your scale shows 97 lbs on friday, so you can really enjoy the piercings as motivation >D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in double digits :) I'm sure you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i could lose weight fast, congrats i wish i was at least 100lbs right now. :)

    ReplyDelete