Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer summer summer

So this summer I am staying at school to attend summer school because if you've been reading my blog long enough you know that during the winter my bulimia distracts me so much that i failed one of the classes for my major and now i have to make it up. I have binged and purged several times in the last few days but i haven't gone out and specifically bought a binge with is a good thing. Mostly been binging and purging protein shakes, fruit, and yogurt, all relatively healthy things compared to sugary cereal, cookies, cakes that kind of thing. I like my new apt and that really helps a lot. In my old apt i had major paranoia  because i know that one of my apt mates hates my guts and that i think it fed into my bulimia, always being stressed by that fact.

So My Goals for Summer:
-Do at least 3 paintings
-Finish my B*RS cosplay
-Reach 90 lbs!!!
-Get As in my summer classes

1 comment:

  1. I hope your new apt will help you feel more comfortable. :)
    Ah, staying with healthy food is great ... try to save the money and buy something nice for yourself!

    I hope you will reach all of your goals...I wish I could see some of your paintings!

    ReplyDelete