Friday, June 10, 2011

I FUCKIN WIN

Sooo.... I'm sure you're all glad to hear that I'm officially moved out of my apt. Which is wonderful cuz i don't have to live with my ball sucking apartment mate anymore.... During the fall and winter quarter living with her was hell cuz she's sooo fricken rude and just uncomfortable to live with. However, this last spring quarter has been ok, cuz i just stopped caring that she hate my guts for no reason that she's ever cued me in on. it was like one day she just stopped talking to me, even things like saying 'hi' out of plain custom. But this last quarter i feel like the victor. Every time i come back from classes or where ever, i can hear her cursing at me in her room. And every time i just laugh inside because she hasn't even seen me yet but the fact that i am in the vicinity bothers her that much. ahahahaha, stupid cunt deserves it. You know you've won when your opponent can't do anything but say "fuck you" or some other obscenity and you just don't  care at all.

Soooo, I left her a nasty little surprise cuz she's gonna live there all year next year.. har har har,

1. I put raw chicken behind the fridge and oven, let it rot there
2. I bought this horrible smelling cheese called roquefort and smeared it on the bottom of the coffee table, on the outer window sills, in the water facets, i tossed crumbs of it way deep in the back of the oven, on the sponge, and in the mop.
3. I went out and found a bunch of snails and put them under the couch, and behind the fridge, i hope they have babies.
4. I poured a whole bottle of cooking oil in the sink
5. I rinsed her dishes and toothbrush in water from the toilet

Yeah, I'm a bitch and i know it. Hopefully they won't notice anything lol. I'll post more about this later when i have time, have a wonderful day lovelies, if you ever need help getting back at someone i'm a pro.

3 comments:

  1. OMFG YOU'RE MY FUCKING HERO!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

    Absolutely amazing. Seriously that just made my day. I would have done the EXACT same shit. I love it. Absolutely love it. You are the most amazing person ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA I'm sure the bitch deserved it! This post just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, remind me not to get on your bad side. :) Very wicked.

    I like the new blog design. :)
    And thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete