Monday, June 20, 2011

A new determination

So I'm testing out another weight loss pill cocktail. It has pretty good reviews. So far the almost everyone says it's effective, and the down side is that the pills are huge, taste bad, and it's 7 of them. My goal is to get down to 93 lbs by july 1st. that's 10 days. for 10ish lbs, I know i most likely will fail but fuck, i need to a challenge that requires me to devote more of my energy to losing weight. I don't do well with the loose weight by making one or 2 small changes, no, it has to be a massive overhaul that is the result to 100% focus. That's how i dropped 20 lbs without fasting, pills, coffee, tea, vomiting, diet soda, zero calorie sweeteners, diet food, ect in 6 months the first time around. I need that same dedication NOW!

This is cuz i have another convention on the 1st and because for the last week i've been failing so bad i wish someone would beat me with a steel mallet.  

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeh, I'm just like you...it needs to be either black or white...never grey. I guess that's how our psyche works. Or at least for some people.
    Damn girl, 20 lbs without fasting.
    I used some pills once but they made me super dizzy...let me know how they work? :)
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete