Friday, September 2, 2011

if it weren't for my final i would have done a 24 hour fast

I didn't eat anything till noon today, and all i had was a salad with shrimp and a plum (200 cals) i would have left it at that till 5or 6 pm and made a 24 hr fast out of it (200 cals in 24 hrs is fasting to me), but i just ate an apple and a plum (200 cals). I haven't eaten since 5pm yesterday, before i went to the gym. It wasn't to hard to water fast for 19 hours even with a 2.5 hour workout wedged in there. oh how i wish i didn't need to eat in order for my brain to work.... oh well. But then again, 400 cals in 24 hours plus burning off 700 in the same time frame is better than i've done before =). Now to pass my final.... today will be a great day, today will be a great day, today will be a great day. I hope everyone else is doing well!! if anyone wants to be ana/mia buddies just message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment