Sunday, September 11, 2011

oh tooo fulll

I've eaten to much recently, i feel full and hence kinda drowzy... though i have been having a lot of fun this week. i've been out almost everyday. last saturday i got back home, sunday i went out shopping with michael and jamie, monday i went kareoke. tuesday i visited school with Nate, wednesday i was sewing while chatting with my old friend minrose and audrey, thursday i went back to school to show off some art work then went shopping at a fabric store. friday i went on a date with a super cool girl i know, saturday i cut off most of my friend's hair (all her life she's been able to sit on her hair, now it doesn't even reach her bra band) and went shopping for various adhesives. and now it's 1 am on sunday, a week later... later today i'm gonna cut avi and oni's hair and go out kareoke wiht my cousins. God this week feels like a month. This is the longest week i've ever had... doing something everyday is tireing. i haven't been exercising since at home i don't have access to a gym and i'm going places all day. I'm gonna try for under 500 for a few days. tmr i'm gonna try and sneak out of eating, and monday since my family is gonna be out i'm gonna try to fast. i need to get skinny again. The girl i went on a date with, she is suuuuupper skinny, like skinny like my sis. except she's 118 lbs at 5'4" which doesn't seem thin, but she can wear a designer size 23 jeans, and they are still baggy like guy pants at her thighs...... i'm so jealous. she can wear a padded bra and still pass as a guy as long as she's not wearing a skin tight shirt.... soo jealous. shes' super strong too, i've seen her pick up 250lbs boxes at work... and she even works in a candy store.... plus her metabolism is so fast that she doesn't get drunk... EVER she can outdrink everyone.... at every party... @.@ soooooooo jealous. I still love the girl, even though i'm itching with envy.... some people have it all i swear...

I wish i could just dislike food, i wanna burn my tounge, like really burn it till i kill my taste buds so that i won't like food anymore.... i want to be skinny, more so than anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment