Friday, September 2, 2011

I turned this day around.... =D

So today started out kinda bad. i was binging and purging fat free cheese and cantalope. fml!!! of all things!!!! (btw don't binge fat free cheese, it's really difficult and your stomach fluids are salty as fuck) and then i binge on peaches -.- i hate it when i binge perfectly good foods like fat free cheese and fruit. i feel guilty because those are foods that taste good and are not fattening like nearly everything else. so i end up at 1350 cals by 6 pm... most of it being eaten by 11 am @.@.... terrible i know. but then i took some caffiene pill and went to the gym and omg, it was fucking amazing..... i felt soooo high like, if it weren't the fact that i was working out as hard as i could i would have just been smiliing until my face fell off. i walked for 30 minutes, ran for 32 minutes straight without walking at all, did the elliptical at level 8 for 30 minutes averaging 170 rpm, and did the bike machine for an hour.... and i felt great the whole time. conservatively i burned 650 calories, but being as sweaty and euphoric as i was i probably burned more ( i worked out much harder than i normally do) but i'm not gonna count it. i never do. if i really did burn off more than i would have at my normal rate let it surprise me when the pounds come off. but yeah, i'm super happy now, i wish i could do this on all my bad days but i know that my body can't take this intense of a workout everyday, i'm sure my joints will be very very tired tommorow but i'm just still sooo happy that i managed to make today ok. I'm gonna shoot for 550 calories tmr. I hope i make it, if not i hope i can burn off the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment