Wednesday, September 7, 2011

jealousy jealousy

I've got to admit, i am super jealous of my little sis Audrey, she's not actually my sister, she's more like my ex-friend's sister that me and my other girl friends condsider as our little sister cuz none of us have a little sister and we all think her brother is a douche. I'm sure of all the girls i know she's the thinnest. i'm guessing shes around 83 lbs at 5'3" it's a close guess. I was taking her measurments today because i was sewing a costume for her since she doens't know how to use the sewing machine. omg she's soooo skinny. she's not a child anymore though i still seem to think of her as one, she just turned 18 @.@ still can't beleive it. in my mind she'll always be 14. it's possible because she still looks like a kid and acts like one. It's hard to beleive that she's 18 now. She's not a girly girl. in fact she just wears her brothers hand me downs everyday which are mostly baggy cargo pants and over sized shirts and jackets. I don't know how it is that she's soooo thin. she never works out, and really don'ts care much about her body or appearance in general. i guess there are those people who are just naturally waifs. her thighs make a super models thighs look fat.. she's the only girl who still look anorexic even in candy cane striped stockings... I wish i could be as thin as she was. I don't think she is ana or mia. she's genuinly happy to have food, and i know shes not playing happy.. she's the type who so gulible and naive that she'd fall anything people tell her...

Today was kinda a bad day, i ate way to much before noon, then binged and purged some icecream. plus i didn't excercise, but i got to spead time with people i haven't seen for a long time.

I'm gonna fast tonight till friday at noon... i hate how big i am....

No comments:

Post a Comment