Monday, May 9, 2011

Coffee I love you, weekends: I wish you were banished from this universe

I hate weekends. I hate saturdays, I hate sundays. I hate late friday nights. Fuck you weekend I'd rather you didn't exist. Let me go into why weekends can suck hairy man balls. I figure if it wasn't for weekends I would lose about 2 lbs per week. I figure this because I gain 2 lbs over the weekends and lose it by friday. If it weren't for the weekends, I would probably be about 10lbs lighter. I don't binge and purge, or eat much in general during weekdays. I have maybe 1000 ish calories per day and hit the gym for a total of about 5 hours. Plus I spend about an hour and a half walking around each day. Conservatively I have a net of about 600-700 calories per day which allows me to undo the 2lbs i gain over the weekend in 5 days. But... when the weekend comes around OMG somebody help me. I binge on anything possible edible think I can get. I don't care if it's icecream, cereal, bread, yogurt, fruit, veggies, rice, milk, hell even raw eggs. And I basically will be binging and purging all day long for about a day and a half. Then I spend my sunday nights trying to recover from all binging and purging.

So in net, I fall behind in everything on weekends. I can't get any of my school work done, I gain weight, I become super exhasted. I want to die pretty much. Sometimes during the weekday I will be like, 'I want to go to the ___ this weekend' but then the weekend comes around and I just wanna give up and rot away which is what I do.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this maddness?

I'm considering trying more drastic measures next weekend cuz I'm so sick of doing so well all week to be thrown back to square 1 because I don't have school for 2 days. I love school, only because it keeps me from throwing up all day long. Next weekend I think what I'll do is I will throw all my food away. Just get rid of all of it. Stock up on coffee and sleeping pills or something like that. I'm so tired of feeling like I'd rather be dead. I'm so tired of feeling so stressed out about my weight and falling behind in classes all because I spend 2 days a week vomiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment