Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Doing fine on the weekdays

So other than my usual crudy weekends I've been having a great week so far. In the last 2.5 days I've only purged once and have eaten about 1850 calories -650 in exercise. Why can't my weekends be this awesome??? I think if weekends didn't exist I could call myself anorexic. I can go off of 700 calories a day and still workout and lose 2 lbs per week till i'm down to 88lbs. Goddamn you weekends for holding me back.

Anyways, I have a new deadline to meet. On May 27th-30th I'm going to be at a convention that is basically going to be me walking around half naked for 3 days straight. I NEED to slim down for this. I don't want pictures of myself that make me feel awful.

CW: ~100lbs (coughtoofatcough)
GW1: 5/13: 98lbs
GW2: 5/20: 96lbs
GW3: 5/27: 94lbs

ANA help me.

I figure I should be able to achieve this if I didn't spend my weekends stuffing my face and throwing up.

Anti binge strategy:
--throw away food (with the exception of vegetables, fruit, and other expensive low calories foods) on friday nights
--get out of my damn apartment (hell)
--stock up on COFFFFFFEEEEEEEE

Oh Ana Help Me

No comments:

Post a Comment