Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend so far

Well this weekend hasn't been to bad so far.
Yesterday i still ate quite alot =1700 calories but like 1300 of it was totally healthy= fruits, veggies, milk, fat free hot dogs, stuff i don't really regret eating. The other 400 calories is food i stole from my apartmentmates. -.- mostly cereal or peanut butter. BUT the good thing was I didn't purge. I didn't wiegh myself because on friday i was binging and purging all day again. But so far, that minimal food in my apartment has been helping. I did get desparate twice in which i chewed and spat plain rice but it's still way better than my usually vomitfest weekends. I also made it to the gym yesterday and the mall. This alone is a huge improvement over my usual weekends in which i want to go to these places but i'm just to depressed to even get out of my apartment. Today I just finished lunch and i'm at 650 calories, all fruit, veggies, low calories carbs, milk, and fat free hot dogs. So all super healthy and low calorie + low fat. I'm going to the gym right after I finish this post. I'm sooo happy with how this weekend is going. I just hope i can repeat this for the rest of my weekends. No sugars, no starches, no fats, no nuts, no yogurts or cheeses, no candy, no chocolate, no crackers, chips, bread, tortillas, pastries, cake/brownie mixes, no cereal/granola products(my absolute worst enemy). And like a gallon of delicious teas. My goals is to eat less than 800 calories today (unheard of for me on a weekend) and to burn off half of that in exercise. Making my total weekend consumption= 2500 (opposed to my usually 3000-3800) minus 800 burned in exercise= 1700/2= 850 net/day. My usual weekend i would net 1500-1800/day after exercise.
sooooooo excited. I can do this!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment